Performance Art

My group of friends are very active, we all like to either play sports or go to the gym. I decided to play off of our normal gym time and instead do it in places you would not normally see people working out. Like in the middle of the lobby or walkway. Tiana loves to torturer me with various workouts that leave me feeling sore for days to come, and so she was the instructor, as always. Most of my friends were reluctant to help but i got a few. I was not able to record in high volumes of people because of schedule conflicting, however generally people did not care really what we were doing aside from a couple of side eyes from those maybe stationed around us.
Being we were in a school setting, I feel like most people are like, they've broke, they've had enough, and I'll leave them be without judgement. They see a student acting out of the ordinary and they just keep it moving because just like them, they are doing what they need to do.

https://youtu.be/3MLhw-tWj8E

This project was original to me because it involved an activity that I did almost every week with my squad but we just moved the location to an unconventional place in order to get a reaction. I expected the results from this project because I, myself would just walk right past, maybe take a glance but keep moving because I have too much stuff to do to stop and watch what seems to be another overstressed college student.

Comments

Popular Posts