Multimedia- Raul Cureo on Creativity

Having a love for sports myself, volleyball and netball, it is easy to get immersed into the athletic world because it is so popular. Even those that do not enjoy playing the sport may enjoy watching others compete. Focus is less on academics and more on perfecting your sport. I never let my extra curricular activities get in the way of my grades because in my head I had always said that there would be someone better than me in a sport but the real challenge is in smarts.
Cuero's ideal that changing the expectations that others had originally thought of you will release the limitations placed upon you and shock those around you because it is unexpected. I apply this to my life already because I evaluate what I need in my life and who I allow to influence my life. If you let everyone's critic make a factor without taking into consideration that not everyone has the best intentions for you, it could cause your downfall.
I agree that creativity stems from your intake of nature. I find myself on a cliff, overlooking the water crashing onto the waves for hours, or leaving my blinds open to allow myself to enjoy the purple-white streaks of lighting that flash across my window. It opens your mind to all the natural phenomenon's that occur on a daily.

Comments

Popular Posts